Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Undeserving.

I don't get it.
There's this kick ass community of bloggers. They're my best friends! How sick is that!?!?

...I got a call all the way from either IN mexico or near mexico. Aaron boeke on the other end; "I'm rocking out with my cock out." Beautiful.
The other thing he mentioned; he wrote a blog on me. I read it. It was touching. Then, I found that Bryce wrote one too! Dammit! I suck at this!

...for a long time I've been searching for God's blessings in my life; and to some degree I feel I always will. I could be living in a pigsty for all I care, just as long as I have the gifts that God has given me in my friends.

My birthday was unforgettable. I really appreciate all the kind things you loving people had to say about me. I am the undeserving.

Intent never makes a sound!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home